- Kew CC is Clubmark registered.
- Coaching provided by ECB Level 1 + 2 coaches, representatives from all our Senior sides and some fantastic parents.
- U9s - developing skills using a soft ball, plenty of Kwik Cricket and friendly matches against other local teams.
- u10s, 11s, u13s, u15s and u17s - all play hard-ball cricket and compete in the Middlesex Cricket Association South leagues and cups. You can follow these teams on this website and the MCA South website.
- Last year we had over 150 boys and girls registered and what a sight they were in all their gear.
Held at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre. First session is on 14th Jan until 31st March at 1:45 - 3:45 p.m.
Kew CC provides Colts cricket coaching sessions on Kew Green and King's House (directions):
- U10 - Hard-ball coaching (u10 on 1stSeptember 2018) from 9:30 am to 11:00 am.
- U9 - Soft-ball coaching for children up to 8 years (on 1st September 2018) from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- U10 - U17/11 - Hard-ball coaching for aged 9 and above (on 1st September 2018) from 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm.
- U12- Hard-ball coaching for u12 (on 1stSeptember 2018) from 17:30 am to 19:30 am.
The 2019 sessions start on April 14th. Food and refreshment is served from our own "tuck-shop” and bar. Why not stay on and let the children let off more steam while you can relax and watch our Sunday team play.
Fun and cricket-packed sessions run on the Green.
For more information CLICK HERE.
Look forward to seeing you in April!