- Kew CC is Clubmark registered.
- Coaching provided by ECB Level 1 + 2 coaches, representatives from all our Senior sides and some fantastic parents.
- U9s - developing skills using a soft ball, plenty of Kwik Cricket and friendly matches against other local teams.
- u10s, 11s, u13s, u15s and u17s - all play hard-ball cricket and compete in the Middlesex Cricket Association South leagues and cups. You can follow these teams on this website and the MCA South website.
- Last year we had over 150 boys and girls registered and what a sight they were in all their gear.
Held at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre, SW14 8AT.
In order to improve the coaching, we will separate the colts into 2 groups based on age / ability and will restrict the numbers of colts to approx. 12 colts in each group. Further, we would register colts who can commit to all or most of the sessions. Paying on per session basis gives flexility to colts especially those who have conflict with rugby matches but it makes it very difficult to plan coaching sessions.
1) Group 1 aged U12, U13 and U14 (School year 7, 8 and 9) - Hard cricket ball sessions, £90 for the 11 sessions
2) Group 2 aged U9, U10 and U11 (School year 4, 5 and 6) - Soft ball sessions as required, £60 for the 11 sessions
First session: 12th January 2019>Last session: 29th March 2019
No session on 16th February 2019 due to half term holidays
Time: 2.00 p.m to 4.00 p.m
Kew CC provides Colts cricket coaching sessions on Sunday mornings/Monday evening Kew Green: timings/ages TBC in the New Year
- U9 - Soft-ball coaching for children up to 8 years (on 1st September 2019) from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- U10 - U17/11 - Hard-ball coaching for aged 9 and above (on 1st September 2019) from 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm.
- Hard-ball coaching from 17:30 am to 19:30 am.
The 2020 sessions start on April 19th and end on July 12th. Food and refreshment is served from our own "tuck-shop” and bar. Why not stay on and let the children let off more steam while you can relax and watch our Sunday team play.
Fun and cricket-packed sessions run on the Green.
More information soon.
Look forward to seeing you in April!