Kew CC is always looking for investment to help secure its financial future and provide the best possible facilities and opportunities to its members, young and old.
After establishing a new management structure and committee at the club in 2015, we are now embarking upon an investment programme to:
- Improve the playing and training facilities for all our players.
- Provide professional summer and winter coaching for our colts.
- Upgrade our pavilion.
We see our club as an attractive prospect for businesses to partner for three significant reasons.
- Our location is subject to significant footfall and passing traffic
- We have a large and wide-reaching communications network in Kew and throughout west London.
- Kew C.C. is a brand of growing reputation and positive association in the minds of Kew residents.
Why is Kew CC an attractive prospect?
- Approximately 28,000 cars pass along the Kew Road every day, usually at very low speeds. This offers drivers and passengers a great view of Kew Green and Kew CC.
- Roughly 300,000 people pass through the Elizabeth Gates of Kew Gardens every year - walking past Kew Green
- Some 350,000 passengers fly into Heathrow over Kew Green every week - the majority in day light hours, during the summer.
- There are between 80 free car parking spaces on Kew Green which are heavily used, especially on weekends.
2. Communication channels
- A correspondents database of players and social members of c.500 all of whom will receive a weekly club newsletter this season.
- Over 600 likes on Facebook
- Over 670 followers on Twitter
- Recent Facebook campaigns have reached over 9,000 views
- Regular first person contact with over 300 local individuals in direct association with the club.
Sponsorship can take many forms. From a cash injection to provision of services in return for access to our location and/or our communication channels.