- Kew CC is Clubmark registered.
- Coaching provided by ECB Level 1 + 2 coaches, representatives from all our Senior sides and some fantastic parents.
- U9s - developing skills using a soft ball, plenty of Kwik Cricket and friendly matches against other local teams.
- u10s, 11s, u13s, u15s and u17s - all play hard-ball cricket and compete in the Middlesex Cricket Association South leagues and cups. You can follow these teams on this website and the MCA South website.
- Last year we had over 150 boys and girls registered and what a sight they were in all their gear.
Held at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre. First session is on 14th Jan until 25th March at 1:45 - 3:45 p.m. We charge only £5/session or £40 for all 10 sessions. For more information click here.
Kew CC provides Colts cricket coaching sessions on Kew Green on Sunday mornings:
- U9 - Soft-ball coaching for children up to 8 years (on 1st September 2017) from 09:00 am to 10:30 am.
- U10 – 13 - Hard-ball coaching for ages 9 and upwards (on 1st September 2017) from 10:30 am to 12:30 am.
- U15 - 17 - Hard-ball coaching for ages 14 and upwards (on 1st September 2017) from 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
The 2018 sessions start on April 22nd. Food and refreshment is served from our own "tuck-shop” and bar. Why not stay on and let the children let off more steam while you enjoy some lovely grub and watch our Sunday team play.
Fun and cricket-packed sessions run over 4 days on the Green. 2018 dates July 30th - August 2nd!
Click here for more information.
- Our u10s and u11s performed really well in their respective leagues. It was a transitional year for our u13s as they were mostly u12s, but gave their all in every match. Our u15s did themselves credit in Div 1. Every match was very close. Again the u15s were mainly u14s.
- 5 boys went for Richmond Borough Trials, with Sameer Shukla playing for the u11s. 3 were recommended this year. Yash Sawad is in the u13 Winter Programme and we are waiting to hear about Rishi and Sameer Shukla. Jack Berg played for Middlesex u15s and represented a mixed age agroup team against Cricket Wales. Chiran Perera was selected for the Surrey u11s Winter Programme; fingers crossed for his summer selection.
- 10 of our current colts (17 and younger) played in our Senior League sides - well done Indy, Lloyd, Harsh, the 2 Henry Rs, Jamie, Jack, Morgan, Luca and Dexter. Once school games were over, Jack played regularly for the 1s. Jamie worked his way up into the 2s with his rapidly improving leftarm seam and the other boys played for our 3s/4s (4s finished 2nd in TVCL Div 8A!) and Sunday team.
- We were delighted to welcome Pakastani Test Batsman, Asad Shafiq, to Kew. He was very busy giving our colts batting tips and answering their many questions..
Look forward to seeing you in April!